Saturday, February 24, 2024

Finalizing - Editing

 Hey again! Here comes the end of our slope of our editing process. This is where things start to calm down as they get solved. We retrieved the missing footage, and we are back on track. 

As I notice things are not as intense, I start giving my opinion on what should we do again. The application I used to sort some of the scenes was Adobe Premiere Pro. I really liked using this application because it helped develop my editing skills further. As well as understand how there are various techniques available when it comes to editing. For adding sound effects, I had to transport a few files. First I recorded the audio on my phone, then I converted it into a MP3 file. After converting it, I had to send it to my email and then add it onto the piece of media. It was a lengthy process after doing a couple, but it was so worth it. 

While this approach was time-consuming and oftentimes frustrating, the ultimate product was well worth the effort. Each additional sound effect provided life and dimension to the project, improving the entire watching experience. Moments like this, when the benefits of our effort are visible, remind me of the joy that comes with the skill of editing. Sometimes this even makes me think if this should be my future career. This is what gets me going, so why not! 

As the last parts come together and the production nears completion, I am reminded of the fortitude and ingenuity necessary to traverse the twists and turns of the editing process. With each obstacle and lesson acquired, I become not only a better editor, but also a monument to the force of tenacity and devotion in the quest of artistic perfection. But that is all for now. Thank you for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR - Baking

  Very proud of this video, but I hope you have a clear understanding. As well as continue to spread the importance of safety!