Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Final Review - Final Task Review

 Hello Bloggers! We recently have had one of our close friends review our movie opening for the Final Task. His name is Isaac! So, I put in the USB into the laptop, and played the video. 

His reaction was hilarious! And since this was my first time seeing the product finished, it was shocking for me as well. It was eerie, and so suspenseful. Isaac agreed with that as well. We had a couple of laughs of acting. It was interesting seeing how our friends from daily life can act in a film. Including myself, seeing me scream was interesting. Isaac said he loved the film. He loved the plot, he said it was very well made and had a good story to it. However, there was some parts that were not as good. He believes the script is sort of robotic when it came to the chasing scene. There was a pause and it seemed not natural, which I agree with. He also thought the killing scenes were a bit not considered. Because its a bit ironic that the monster is stabbing rather than eating or tackling the victim. But he did like the voiceover, it set the mood for the movie, overall, great film. But that is all for now, thank you for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR - Baking

  Very proud of this video, but I hope you have a clear understanding. As well as continue to spread the importance of safety!